This sauce is the bomb! My older sister, Manirat (TuTu) taught me how to make this sauce. I love it so much! You can dip it in seafood, meat or pour it over your rice. It’s that GOOD! The best part it’s super easy to make.
Garlic and Ginger Sauce
The staple dipping sauce.
- 1 lime or 1 small lemon
- 1 Thai chile or serrano pepper
- 1/2 cup fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon palm sugar or substitute with sugar
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ginger, chopped
- Step 1 In a food processor or mortar and pestle mix garlic, ginger and chile until all the ingredients are minced.
- Step 2 Add fish sauce, lime and palm sugar.
- Step 3 Mix ingredients together with a spoon. Pour into a small bowl to serve.