This snack is the easiest and the most healthiest you’ll ever eat! It not only looks good but is good for you. I learned from my doctor, Dr. Woo, the BEST Gastroenterologist on the planet! She told me seaweed is good for your tummy. So I kind a went to town with creating seaweed recipes. More to come with seaweed recipes.
Lobster Tail Seaweed Snack
A tasty protein snack.
- 1/2 cup cooked lobster tails (I buy them packaged from Costco) or can substitute with cooked frozen shrimp
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lime or lemon
- 1/2 avocado, cut in small cubes
- 1 tablespoon roe (masago)
- 8 small square seaweed paper (I used Trader Joe's Roasted Seaweed)
- Step 1 Salt, pepper and squeeze lemon on lobster tails, mix. Then squeeze out excess water.
- Step 2 Lay out seaweed paper and start assembling. Place 2-3 lobster tails on each seaweed paper.
- Step 3 Place 2-3 cubes of avocado on each seaweed paper.
- Step 4 Sprinkle roe on each. Add extra salt and pepper to balance out flavors.