This drink was inspired by our recent trip to San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico. It was refreshing and the best part I couldn’t taste the tequila. I guess this could be a bad thing for some people but when it comes to tequila I really don’t need to taste it. LOL. I just want to feel the after effects. HAHA. Anyway, while I was on vacation I learned how to perfect this cocktail. Now I get to share it with all of you!
A light and refreshing cocktail that is not strong. Your first sip will have you feeling like your are in Mexico!
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- 1 shot tequila
- 1/2 shot of triple sec
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons dry mango chopped (Optional if you don't have dry mango use salt or tanjin)
- Another option is serving this mix on the rocks. Simply mix the ingredients without blending the ice. Add ice to the mix and you are all set.
- Step 1 Blend ice, mango juice, tequila, triple sec, lemon juice and simple syrup in a blender. Blend until ice is mushy.
- Step 2 Wet rim of glass with lemon juice. Add minced mangoes onto glass rim. Pour mix into glass and serve.